Gelato World Tour is busy organizing qualifying rounds around the world!
Up next, we will be having the following competitions:
- German Challenge, Multiple dates around Germany – open gelato artisans operating in Germany and Austria.
- Italian Challenge, Multiples dates around Italy
- European Challenge – Belgium Stage, February 14, 2017 Zandhoven, Belgium
- European Challenge – The Netherlands Stage, February 15, 2017 Zandhoven, Belgium
- European Challenge – The Croatia Stage, March 23, 2017 Zagreb, Croatia
- European Challenge – Czech Republic Stage, March 28, 2017 Prague, Czech Republic
- Ecuador & Colombia Challenge, April 1, 2017 Bogotá, Colombia
- European Challenge – Slovenia Stage, April 5, 2017 Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- European Challenge – Hungarian Stage, April 11, 2017 Budapest, Hungary
- European Challenge – Poland Stage, May 10, 2017 Lodz, Poland
- Argentina Challenge, April 24-25, 2017 Buenos Aires, Argentina
- New York Challenge, April 27, 2017 New York, NY, USA
The Gelato World Tour, which is supported by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of Economic Development, as well as the Regione Emilia Romagna, is the first international traveling competition in search of the best flavors in the world. Gelato World Tour has visited ten Gelato Capitals – Rome, Valencia, Melbourne, Dubai, Austin, Berlin, Rimini, Singapore, Tokyo and Chicago. The tour also hosts more than 30 smaller competitions, know as a “Challenge,” around the globe in locations such as Italy, China, Germany, Belgium, Holland and Colombia. The Tour is directed by Carpigiani Gelato University, the world’s most renowned school for successful gelato entrepreneurs, and Sigep – Italian Exhibition Group, the world’s premier artisan gelato trade show. Two important partners make this event possible: IFI, international leader in the manufacturing of display cases for gelaterias, and PreGel America, the world’s largest producer of ingredients for gelato, pastry and coffee shops.