Gelato World Tour is busy organizing qualifying rounds around the world!
Up next, we will be having the following competitions:
- German Challenge, January 21-22, 2017 SIGEP Rimini – open gelato artisans operating in Germany and Austria.
- Italian Challenge, Multiples dates around Italy – open to gelato artisans operating in Italy.
- European Challenge – Belgium Stage, February 14, 2017 Zandhoven, Belgium– competition open to gelato artisans operating in Belgium.
- European Challenge – The Netherlands Stage, February 15, 2017 Zandhoven, Belgium – competition open to gelato artisans operating in The Netherlands.
- European Challenge – Czech Republic Stage, March 28, 2017 Prague, Czech Republic – competition open to gelato artisans operting in the Czech Republic
The Gelato World Tour, which is supported by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of Economic Development, as well as the Regione Emilia Romagna, is the first international traveling competition in search of the best flavors in the world. Gelato World Tour has visited ten Gelato Capitals – Rome, Valencia, Melbourne, Dubai, Austin, Berlin, Rimini, Singapore, Tokyo and Chicago. The tour also hosts more than 30 smaller competitions, know as a “Challenge,” around the globe in locations such as Italy, China, Germany, Belgium, Holland and Colombia. The Tour is directed by Carpigiani Gelato University, the world’s most renowned school for successful gelato entrepreneurs, and Sigep – Rimini Fiera, the world’s premier artisan gelato trade show. Two important partners make this event possible: IFI, international leader in the manufacturing of display cases for gelaterias, and PreGel America, the world’s largest producer of ingredients for gelato, pastry and coffee shops.