Gelato World Tour is busy organizing qualifying rounds around the world!
Up next, we will be having the following competitions:
- New York Challenge, April 27, 2017 New York, NY, USA
- Beirut Challenge, April 27, 2017 Beirut, Lebanon
- Los Angeles Challenge, May 2, 2017 Los Angeles, CA, USA
- European Challenge – Greek Stage, May 8, 2017 Athens, Greece
- European Challenge – Poland Stage, May 10, 2017 Lodz, Poland
- Brasil Challenge, May 18, 2017 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Argentina Challenge, May 22, 2017 Buenos Aires, Argentina
After the German Challenge qualifying rounds, we are heading to Berlin! We will be in Potsdamer Platz from July 7 – 9, 2017, where you can taste the 16 best gelato flavors in Germany!
After the qualifying finals, we will have 36 flavors from around the world competing at the Grand Finale in Rimini, in Piazzale Federico Fellini, September 8-10, 2017!
The Gelato World Tour, which is supported by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of Economic Development, as well as the Regione Emilia Romagna, is the first international traveling competition in search of the best flavors in the world. Gelato World Tour has visited ten Gelato Capitals – Rome, Valencia, Melbourne, Dubai, Austin, Berlin, Rimini, Singapore, Tokyo and Chicago. The tour also hosts more than 30 smaller competitions, know as a “Challenge,” around the globe in locations such as Italy, China, Germany, Belgium, Holland and Colombia. The Tour is directed by Carpigiani Gelato University, the world’s most renowned school for successful gelato entrepreneurs, and Sigep – Italian Exhibition Group, the world’s premier artisan gelato trade show. Two important partners make this event possible: IFI, international leader in the manufacturing of display cases for gelaterias, and PreGel America, the world’s largest producer of ingredients for gelato, pastry and coffee shops.